::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last one for the day:

Last edited:
Relax your throat. The more you sing high the longer your vocal range will be.
I'm a contralto. Have been my entire life. Then at 30 I started teaching kids to sing and dance. Within a year I could sing soprano parts I had never tried before. The longer I taught kids, the more range I aquired.

Sounds good. Thanks for your thoughts. Guess it is back to the practice makes perfect thing.

I have been trying to play my uke for a while everyday. Doing well with most of the songs. I find Creep a tricky song to do when it is the run run run section. It gets pretty high and I don't want a special surgery for it.

Just do what I do, skip it.

Just ran off campus to grab a sandwich at the local market/deli.

Best thing I did all day so far!!

Feeling stupid that I feel so proud for putting a bag of chips back on the shelf and not buying them.

Guess that's what is happening. When I was younger high notes were no problem. On creep sometimes I can pull it off. Sometimes it's a train wreck at that section. Wouldn't feel comfortable doing that song in public, but I love the song. Any suggestions?

Transpose it down a key?

One more class and then I'm done for the day . . . except for the whole grading thing, but no students.

Trying to decide if going to the NorCal ukulele festival is worth going to for half a day.

I want to take my son to a cultural event and then maybe try to catch the ukefest afterwards but I don't know if it's worth the drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom