::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I choked on my water when the Bawking started in the Sesame Street song. I got this mental picture of spots dressed in a Spy vs Spy costume bawking into a microphone in a closet in an underground bunker...and it amused me.

We haven't recorded anything lately. In fact, the last video I did was my Clara demo.

(At the time I recorded it, I was barely holding it together. I haven't even watched it yet.)

In about 2 hours, I'll be entering chaos. Tonight is the school's Spring Fling. I'm working the prize booth for 2 hours. It's nothing hard...but the last hour I will be having kids come to my booth to cash out the tickets they earn for prizes. Most of them will be impatient.

Just ran off campus to grab a sandwich at the local market/deli.

Best thing I did all day so far!!
my son works in the meat department at the local market. He's totally gotten into bbq'ing. About once a week he brings home some nice steaks and in the morning he and I have an awesome late breakfast. We just finished a very nice New York steak and scrambled eggs.

Feeling stupid that I feel so proud for putting a bag of chips back on the shelf and not buying them.
Nope. That's a win. You should be proud.

The girls and I have been doing yoga. Last night we went to the gym. I'm a bit sore today. It feels good.

I opened my computer with the intention of looking something up. Of course, I can't open my computer without checking the thread, usually first thing.

Now I can't remember what I was going to look up....

I opened my computer with the intention of looking something up. Of course, I can't open my computer without checking the thread, usually first thing.

Now I can't remember what I was going to look up....

I do that often!

Feeling stupid that I feel so proud for putting a bag of chips back on the shelf and not buying them.

that's an accomplishment... I was at work last night rubbing a dollar in my pocket looking at a packet of nuts in the vending machine... and yeah, I walked away too... and I felt silly proud too.

It's a good thing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom