::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking at Little Red Riding Hood. I have-

Howl.....[F] [Am] [Dm] Spoken: Who's that I see walking in these woods
[F] [Am] [Dm] Spoken: Why it's Little Red Riding Hood

As a beginning.

I think the chords ([F] [Am] [Dm]), should be the notes F, E, D instead. Starting on the first fret of the E string and descending. It works on the ukulele but it would work better on a bass, perhaps?

Just a thought.

Nothing much. Just trying to get my house in order before we leave for vacation, so that when I come home it is nice and clean. I think we are leaving on Friday for a week and a half.

Sounds like fun. Can I stow away in your suitcase?

It amazes me anyone can find problems on 12 different ukes.

Some people are just way too picky.

I suspect that some people are just born to complain. On the rare occasion that I've received an instrument that was not acceptable to me, I've simply returned it and gotten on with my life. The poster's triumphant return to the board after posting very little since his first diatribe tells me a lot.

This year Colin and I were trying to figure out chords that would work for a song called Knockin' Boots by the Candyman. It's probably my favorite rap song to come out of the 90s. Sadly we couldn't figure out anything that worked so I didn't do it at UWC.

Well I realized that the song must have stolen the hook for, an older song so I looked it up and sure enough they stole it from a Betty Wright song called Tonight Is The Night. I was able to get the chords for that and sure enough it totally worked. Dmaj7 and Em7 for the win!

This song is happening next year!

That is an awesome song!!! I haven't heard it in forever!!

It's drizzling again. The temperature is lovely though. Seventies for a high most all week.

I'm back in the office for the first time in 2 weeks. I think I've finally kicked the cold!

I kind of liked working from home. This working in the office thing kind of sucks. LOL!

I'm back in the office for the first time in 2 weeks. I think I've finally kicked the cold!

I kind of liked working from home. This working in the office thing kind of sucks. LOL!

Glad to hear you're feeling better. Summer colds are the worst!

Shirley has been going through boxes of pictures, off and on for the last few days.

Tattered photographs, covered with age and wear
a testament to lifes blessings,
And also the many years,
That have passed by, like smoke on the air.

Would they mean as much,
To any one else?
Would they be just litter?
And end up as fodder for the dump.

Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom