::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I got to participate in a final hops addition as well as a yeast pitch on a collaborative beer with a local brewery. It's gonna be a big Brett beer

We have been seeing and hearing LOTS of Canada geese headed south for the winter. I imagine Sukie and Freeda are, too, but I wonder about the rest of the PoHos. How many of you get to see the geese migrate?

Yup, but the the best is the Sand Hill cranes. They fly in V's really high and you can hear them from a mile away.

Posted this on Facebook but some of you don't Facebook... I just want to say... Thanks for all of your support!!!

attachment.php

These pictures were taken one year to the day apart!

Attachments

• AndySidebySide.jpg
    AndySidebySide.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 40
Posted this on Facebook but some of you don't Facebook... I just want to say... Thanks for all of your support!!!

attachment.php

These pictures were taken one year to the day apart!

Wow! Congratulations!

QOTD: How much would you really want to know?
Say you could know everything, including all past events, the future, what people are thinking, about god, how much is too much? how much would ruin your life?

The locker room at the Y is weird sometimes. Today there was an old guy walking around naked (which isn't unusual), but he seemed extremely uncomfortable being naked (like he was 13 or something). Also now there are 2 dress in all black guys, they probably shop at the same ninja supply store.

I've never seen changing leaves except in photos.

Still warm here.

It gets really pretty here. But it gets ugly before it gets pretty. Right now it is the ugly part up here. Yellow and brown and you think "What is the big deal with the fall colors?" Then in a couple weeks suddenly these reds and oranges pop out and it is amazing.

It gets really pretty here. But it gets ugly before it gets pretty. Right now it is the ugly part up here. Yellow and brown and you think "What is the big deal with the fall colors?" Then in a couple weeks suddenly these reds and oranges pop out and it is amazing.

I like the red and oranges the best!!!!

I don't think it'll be that pretty here this year, too dry recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom