::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
QOTD?
Hmmmm, there are some things I really really really want to KNOW, not just believe.
Music theory for one thing! :D
On a more serious note, I would really want to know about extra-terrestrial life. I know it is incredibly presumptuous and egocentric to think that we are alone in the universe, but I want to KNOW for sure and meet them if possible.
Knowing what people are thinking - man, that seems like it would be a horrible burden. Great for fighting crime or politics, but for other aspects of life I feel it would just be too tough on me.
Knowing all languages would be excellent. Perhaps just having perfect memory would be enough - once you read or learn something you really know it forever, yeah, I would take that.

QOTD?
Hmmmm, there are some things I really really really want to KNOW, not just believe.
Music theory for one thing! :D
On a more serious note, I would really want to know about extra-terrestrial life. I know it is incredibly presumptuous and egocentric to think that we are alone in the universe, but I want to KNOW for sure and meet them if possible.
Knowing what people are thinking - man, that seems like it would be a horrible burden. Great for fighting crime or politics, but for other aspects of life I feel it would just be too tough on me.
Knowing all languages would be excellent. Perhaps just having perfect memory would be enough - once you read or learn something you really know it forever, yeah, I would take that.

I'm pretty sure I believe in the existence of extraterrestrials, but not sure I want to know all the truth about them. What if the news wasn't good?

Meth heads flooding the market?

That may be the case. But this time of year is when a lot of folks are calling HVAC guys to come fix their units as they get ready for winter. So that could be a contributing factor.

I'm pretty sure I believe in the existence of extraterrestrials, but not sure I want to know all the truth about them. What if the news wasn't good?

I believe in the existence of extraterrestrials. I'm fascinated by that kind of stuff.

QOTD: How much would you really want to know?
Say you could know everything, including all past events, the future, what people are thinking, about god, how much is too much? how much would ruin your life?
I do not want to know everything. I think it would make me too distressed and I would spiral into a deep depression.

I've heard that people with higher IQ's are more likely to kill themselves. I agree, knowing too much could be very,very depressing.

My IQ is much higher than I am smart if you know what I mean.

I think I test well. Especially if it involves conceptual things. I'm much, much dumber than what my IQ is. Maybe I have that potential, but I am not super smart.

I think I test well. Especially if it involves conceptual things. I'm much, much dumber than what my IQ is. Maybe I have that potential, but I am not super smart.

I do. I remember getting chewed out in school for not getting as good of grades as my SAT's say I should have. Honestly, intelligence is great, but not the end all. One of the smartest people I've ever known killed himself and I've never met a depressed down syndrome person.

I can't remember what my IQ is. My mom says it's higher than my 2 sisters. She says I just don't apply myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom