::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. Mid may is the gig. Don't want to spend more than I earn!

Yeah if it will be a semi regular thing I would say maybe search for a kit of your own, if it's just one you have plenty of time to borrow something.

Cheap reenacting doesn't exist.

If your phone has Siri, ask it how much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood. It provides many different answers if you keep asking the question. Some of them are quite clever.

Just watched a British show called "Dirk Gently", pretty amusing and clever.

Going to have to look that one up. Some of the British detective shows can get rather dark and brooding.

Oh good. The potential snow that was possibly in the forecast for Saturday has now turned into sunshine. Hear that Mr. Curtis, I have revealed that I live somewhere with sunshine.

It surprising how many companies are out there that build underground bunkers, hardened and/or fortified home, etc. My guess is these people don't own a ukulele.

I turned 21 in 1988. I only remember that because it was STAMPED IN RED LETTERS ON MY ID for a few years.

The day after my 21st birthday I "lost" my license and went to the DMV and got a replacement without the stamp.

Oh good. The potential snow that was possibly in the forecast for Saturday has now turned into sunshine. Hear that Mr. Curtis, I have revealed that I live somewhere with sunshine.

Well...you're one up on me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom