::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Private Reserve Lake Placid Blue.

Billy mays was right. I got it all cleaned up beyond both my wife's and MIL's satisfaction. Even the clothes are good.

I love oxy clean. Sometimes I add it to our homemade laundry detergent. I also keep the oxy clean liquid stain stuff on hand, for spot cleaning stuff on clothes. It works excellent.

That's the way it used to be here. I believe summer has gotten, maybe as much as, five weeks shorter now.

When I was in school, we started back mid August. My niece started back today.

No rear view mirror on your vehicle?

Not really. I still keep in touch with my good friends. Most of my friends didn't even go to my school. -And the ones that did weren't in my class. I thought my ten year reunion was overpriced and boring.

I figured reunions would be obsolete, with Facebook being so popular.

2018 will be 50 years for me. I haven't been to any yet.

I went to 10, mostly because my ex had friends in my class and wanted to see them. My best friend from high school went to that one, too, and we mostly hung out together...but then, we never lost contact after high school, so we might as well have just gone out to dinner together to accomplish the same thing. Neither of us went to 20...we checked with each other before deciding whether to go, because we knew we would just end up hanging out together again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom