Triumph Bonneville?

Really pleased to see it's all going well. If your accessory acquirement syndrome needs easing may I suggest a Scott chain oiler? Not pretty or chic but very worthwhile.
And no I don't sell them, but have had them on several bikes and I do like what they do.

I'm envious of your weather 'cause it's winter here and the forecast for the weekend is not good - again.

Keep it shiny side up.

Looks great! And I like the name, the Crusader. Maybe you should do some uke mods and make a Crusader ukulele with a similar theme! :cool:

Congrats on the Bonneville! Love the retros as I grew up with the originals. The Thruxton rocks too!

We have a V Star and a just swapped a KTM 525 for a 310 Husky. I want the Ducati Scrambler and he wants the Bonneville. The KTM went because awesome as it was it was pure race bike, it went from insane to ridiculously insane in 1/5 turn of the throttle. I downsized to the little Star reluctantly but I only ride canyons and it is a comfy stable sticky little honey in that territory, with plenty of grunt. Fits like a second skin. I do wish it had more throttle response but then I'd likely get myself in trouble, I used to get too hot with my little race modded 500 and I'm don't have the same awesome reflexes I had in my youth, so even though I still lust after the baby Ducati Monster I think that window closed.

.... Love the retros as I grew up with the originals. ....

Me too! A lot of the modern motorcycles look like Jet Skis to me. Anyhoo, Triumph did a great job on the retro aspect of the T-100. They even made the fuel injector housings look like carbs. In the short time I've owned it, I've had a number of people come up and talk to me about the bike thinking it is actually a 1960s era machine. They are startled to hear that it is a new and technologically modern bike.

Top Bottom