2013 Pepe Romero Koa Tenor Custom

addpro

Reaction score
Hello UU,

I'm selling my custom Pepe Romero Koa Tenor that I purchased from HMS two years ago. If you know anything about Pepe or his ukuleles, then you probably already know how spectacular these instruments are. The tone is incredible. It's the lightest ukulele I've ever played and it's LOUD!

I liked this ukulele so much that I decided to order a new custom from Pepe. Then I ordered another one a year later. Yes, I'm that nuts - or maybe I should just say that's how impressed I am with Pepe and his instruments.

The instrument is pretty much as new. It has a few very very slight scuffs from playing, but you'd really have to search to find them.

It comes with a nice Crossrock case and is currently strung with LaBella strings.

Pepe won't be building more ukuleles for at least six months as he's got a three year waitlist on his guitars. His current list price is $2800.

Please contact me with any questions.

Thanks,
Addison
DSC_0312.jpgDSC_0415.jpgDSC_0313.jpg

Last edited:
Someone should grab this. I have three Pepe - koa, spruce/rose, cedar/maple. The koa is my favorite for its bell like ring ...

Forgot to mention that I'd also be interested in possible trades for vintage Hawaiian ukuleles or a vintage koa Martin. Thanks!

Top Bottom