Season 164 All The Fun of the Fair!

Oh Lesley :) I said I'd post my original when it was done so here it is where it belongs.
That

was

absolutely

WONDERFUL!

I'm so glad you posted it here, and sorry I'm late seeing it... but I just love that! I love the story, Ilove the chords and your picking patterns - beautiful! I do hope you've posted this on other threads... what a shame it was too late for the Season, but still, of course, highly worth doing! Thank you...........:) :) :)

and re. your uke lesson - i think you could teach the teacher a thing or two about uke-ing! :bowdown:
Errrrrr.......no actually, thanks for the compliment (undeserved!) but my new uke teacher is none other than the wonderful Phil Doleman, i.e. one of the very best players in the country and regular at uke festivals! And I travel for live lessons, not Skype.. but Phil does do Skype..... and he's just GREAT! Learned a lot already..... and he's managed to do that rare thing - pinned me down to some learning discipline, which I much needed!
http://phildoleman.co.uk/

Lesley, I'm bumping the thread because your inbox is full! Today I received my postcard from Madeira. Thank you so much for shipping it all the way here. My wife and I really like the pictures. Maybe we will go someday.. I hope all is well with you and your family. Best, Dan

Thanks for the kind hand written notes and my prizes, Lesley. You are so thoughtful and this was a wonderfully fun season!

Lesley, I received my post card too. How thoughtful of you to share a little part of you and your vacation with us. Your the best!

HI folks, thanks for your messages! So glad you liked the little bits and bobs.... yes we're back from Hawaii - it was wonderful, of course! And I have emptied my inbox - the message limit just does my head in - no matter how many messages I move or delete, it's not enough so it's empty again. Sorry if you've been trying to message me - but since April 30th I've actually only been at home 2 days anyway! Happy strummings one and all....:D

Top Bottom