Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (or general 3DS thread)

This is gonna be a long shot and might expose my true dorkiness but I'd love to hunt with fellow UU members on this awesome game!

I'm currently at G bronze crown and would love to hunt online with you guys. Maybe we can make a UU hunting party haha.

Here's my 3DS info:
Friend Code: 5086 1541 3206
Name: Aldymon

If you guys don't play MH4U, we can always play something else. Love my 3DS and WiiU and it would be awesome to game with the people that support our site. So put your FC's and NID's so we can all geek out.

-AG

So I was playing online and I see Swagaxe user "Aldymon" in a random gogmazios fight I decided to join. I'm thinking no way it's Aldrine, the guy who got me to play the uke with thay old LoZ video back in the day?! And it was! Hopefully I'll run into you again. Good hunting, and may RNGesus smile on you!

So I was playing online and I see Swagaxe user "Aldymon" in a random gogmazios fight I decided to join. I'm thinking no way it's Aldrine, the guy who got me to play the uke with thay old LoZ video back in the day?! And it was! Hopefully I'll run into you again. Good hunting, and may RNGesus smile on you!

Lol! That's funny. I was wanting to hunt with some friends but they abandoned me so I was just randomly fighting whatever with whoever. I just made my Miralis set and wanted to try it out. Add my FC and send me a friend request. I'll be happy to hunt with you anytime, buddy!

Top Bottom