Season 165 - Ups & Downs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFV0eGOoJds

Greetings,
I did take a day off work to record a song! Not my best work, but the song was so great I recorded it once on the uke, and the second one on my husband's electric guitar. The song is called "Hands". I hope you like it.

Ciao,
Gina

Markwo, I loved this Season so much! Wow, so much music and fun! Thanks for hosting! When you first introduced the Season, I was skeptical. "How many songs can there be with 'up' or 'down' in the title?" I looked at my iTunes playlist: 579 "ups," 362 "downs." Okay, almost a thousand of them just in my own collection. There's gotta be a million of them! And apparently I was right, I heard a bunch of songs I'd never heard before!

Again, great Season. Your wrap-up video is terrific, too!

Best uke journey? Hahaha! True dat :)

I've already said all I have to say about this Season, so I'll simply say thanks Mark - and say once more thanks Debby D3B7 for being Nancy to my Lee ;-)

Ukey Award for best host and master of ceremonies to Markwo for his excellent wrapup video, categories and all around great participant engagement and embodiment of the mahalo spirit. Great job! Congrats to TCK for the big win! You deserve it buddy! Don't forget to thank all the little people.

Great wrap mate! Thanks for the reason to play, and all the kudos to the players!
Especially stoked that you liked my songs- awesome season

Thanks Mark for the shout out and a big thanks to everyone for the encouragement and comments.

Mark, What do you do for your day job? You are so comfortable in front of a camera. That was the best wrap vid ever!

Now for the very kind and generous comments you've made about me, thank you, thank you, thank you. That was very high praise:)

Congratulations to all that were mentioned and to TCK. Well deserved everyone:)

Got the strings today, thanks Mark, and for the great season of course ;-). Would personally have gone for www.bax-shop.nl, but I guess that site contains to much Dutch ;).
markwostrings.jpg

Top Bottom