Ukulele help

Omg I'm so excited thank you everyone for everything. It is hard for me to find the words to express my gratitude. Once again, thank you for the wonderful ukulele. It will remain with me for a long time to come and one day I'll be able to give it to my children. I will update you with a video soon! ��

Pats on the back to all, but especially to spookelele for the very generous gift. And, Xxcristiixx, we're looking forward to hearing your first song! There are loads of videos on YouTube to get you started (I recommend everything by Ukulele Mike), and don't forget to ask for help here (Ukulele Beginners sub-forum).

Last edited:
wow late again.. oh dear.. I just saw this now...shoots
I guess it's all about time zones for us mm stan, I Just read this whole thread as well. Hats off to you guys. Well done.

Have you sent the uke yet? Can I chip in with a tuner?

Very, very cool that people stepped up.

I'm late to this party, but I'm heartened to see how people have pitched in. Congratulations, Xxcristiixx! I look forward to your video.

I am late as well....
GREAT to see once again the UU community helping each other out!!
By the way, Patterson, NJ is a very poor urban area, she is not lying!!

Have you sent the uke yet? Can I chip in with a tuner?

Yep. I shipped it yesterday. It should be delivered friday. The tracking is in the pic above if you'd like to keep track.
The Kala TEME3 has a built in tuner. I too thought it would be good, and it's why I picked that one for her.
Can't lose the tuner, and the kids cant break it off or anything. Also sent 4 spare batteries, and since the buttons supposedly shelf life 10 years, with the extra set of strings she should be set to play for a very long time without any additional expenses. The strings on it are new too, so she's got a good a start as you can really ask for.

This is so cool. Xxcristiixx, you're going to be very happy with that uke!

Spookelele, if there's such a thing as karma, I'd say you're set.

Yep. I shipped it yesterday. It should be delivered friday. The tracking is in the pic above if you'd like to keep track.
The Kala TEME3 has a built in tuner. I too thought it would be good, and it's why I picked that one for her.
Can't lose the tuner, and the kids cant break it off or anything. Also sent 4 spare batteries, and since the buttons supposedly shelf life 10 years, with the extra set of strings she should be set to play for a very long time without any additional expenses. The strings on it are new too, so she's got a good a start as you can really ask for.

That's really awesome, thanks!

Wow, the Aloha spirit is alive and well. You guys are making me cry. Is there anything left I can help with?

Yay! The New Uke Day to end all New Uke Days!

Last edited:
I'm late coming back to the thread. Big props to spookelele! Big props to UU forum for paying it forward. Enjoy the Kala it looks great. I wish I had grown up with any sort of music so that will be great for your kids

Top Bottom