Song Help Request Tokyo Ghoul Opening Theme Song (Unravel)

coolie808

Reaction score
Could anybody help me find any tabs for the main riff or even a video showing how to play the song? i would love to learn this lovely tune. Thnx in advance everyone! :)

Here's a simple tab for the chorus :D I based it off of this video by Animenz because I think that's how the song's supposed to be covered. I might finish it up or even post a cover of myself playing it if I feel like it hahaha

This tab corresponds to 1:04 to 1:20 in the video:
Code:
   Gm F Eb          F       Gm      Dm
A|-5--3-5-3-3-3-1-0---1-0---5-3-3-------0-1------0---|
E|-6--5-3---------1-----1-1-3-----3-----1---<13>---6-|
C|-7--5-3-----3-2---0---0---2-----2-----2------------|
G|------3-------------------3-------3-3--------------|

Eb           F         Gm                   Dm
A|-10-8-5---1-1-1-0---0-1---1-5-10p5-----0-----0-----1-----0---------------5-|
E|----5-3-------1-----1-3-3-3-6------6-------6---1-----1-----1---1-----1-----|
C|-3------3-----0---------2------------7---7---2---2-----2-----2---0h2-------|
G|------------------0-----------0----------------------------------------0---|

Looool nope. I didn't think anyone else was interested in the tab so I kinda just scratched the project. I'll check it out again and try to tab out at least the first verse

Hey man, how is the tabbing going? Sorry if that was a bit rude, just checking up.

Hey man, how is the tabbing going? Sorry if that was a bit rude, just checking up.

No worries! And sorry, I've just been stressed writing some sociology papers and my finals are in two weeks. I hope you don't mind, but I'm probably going to complete the tab as a summer project :O

No problem! I can't tab by ear myself, but if you need help with anything else, just let me know.

Top Bottom