seasonistas play other instruments

Slipperier than a slimy eel, only 3 strings ,two tuned to E one to A a mixture of steel A and nylon the two Es and you fret them with your thumb....It's all very Russian !! I love it . Can't play it properly ,but I love it !!

I put a piano track down and improvised a fiddle part over the piano track ...which to be fair was also improvised as well...so a Jam !!

6 months at the Fiddle ....

When Lesley hosted the week about fairs, months ago, birdseye(Lynda) wrote a song about winning a goldfish, if i remember correctly. Anyway what i remember now is that a goldfish was mentioned in her homemade song.
I wrote an original about seeing her at the fair. Lynda, not the goldfish. I always wanted to make this into a video with some art but never did. But i finally did about a week ago. :D

Oh and i was playing my guitar here.

A performance of "If Wishes Were Horses" (Written and recorded by Lucinda Williams)

Played here on tenor guitar.

Out of the darkness...

Three rhythm baritone uke tracks, a couple of cajon (box drum) tracks, some keyboards/synth junk + vocal from Recessive Music Gene Studio... Surly-Mac's One-Man Band covers Bob Dylan's "Meet Me In The Morning".

Years ago we sang this around the campfire, calling the song "Driftwood." Just found out today that the real name of the song is "May You Never Be Alone" and it was written and recorded by Hank Williams in 1950.

Tenor guitar used here.

Last edited:
Just finished watching the fab documentary produced by Ron Howard - "Eight Days A Week."

Here's "Hey Jude" (written by Lennon and McCartney, recorded by The Beatles)

Tenor guitar used here.

Song for a Rainy Morning

It started raining here yesterday. We need it. The driest November on record. I love this Gordon Lightfoot song. My solid acacia Pono parlor guitar sits out on a stand most of the time. I grabbed it this morning and recorded the first and last verses before one of my students came for a lesson.

You can't jump a jet plane like you can a freight train,
So I'd best be on my way in the early morning rain.

https://soundcloud.com/rayf-2/emr

Top Bottom