seasonistas play other instruments

note to those who are interested: yes, I deleted my yt channel again.
I'm sorry if I have upset/offended/frustrated/annoyed etc anybody.
I want to only put original songs on yt from now on.
had an 'incident' with Michelle Shocked the other day which has spooked me a bit.
Cheers all.
Sorry to hear that Jon - but your originals are fine by me.
By coincidence, I read this the other day - sounds like you may have been hit the same way http://illusionofmore.com/dmca-with-michelle-shocked/

Thanks Jon for that explanation. No rant at all and you have my total support. Your original work is fab!

Last edited:
All Things Must Pass

George Harrison was born on this day in 1943. I recorded this for some good friends who were going through a very troubling time of sickness and uncertainty. They are in a much better place today. This needs to go back on the rehearsal list. I haven't played it in quite a while.

Here's me doing some serious harmonica. Turlough O'Carolan was an Irish Harpist (of the lots of strings type harp) from the end of the 17th century. He wrote some wonderful tunes and here are two of them played on harmonica with ukulele accompaniment.

wow, ray and geoff, really fab vids from you! thank you!

ok, a bit of a contrast here, 'cos this is the opposite of fab!!

just mucking about with a pal's :bowdown: BEANO electric guitar

warning : i'm rubbish on guitar!!! :uhoh:

I'm asking for a little latitude here. Terri (my Bride and Permanent Bandmate) has made appearances on the Seasons before. Here she plays the vocal instrument with a group of folks, many she hadn't met until the show started:

ooh that was great!

i love the vocal instrument, it's so portable, however it is more susceptible to colds and flu and wotnot, than a uke or guitar! ;)

SPEAKING of guitar........................

Alan on Vox at a recent Prince Jam with a band made mostly of strangers who signed up online.

May be offensive to humans but dogs don't seem to mind it.

Okay. One last time with your persimmons.
Sesonista Terri Thornton is on U Bass and backing vocal here.

i must put a different throw over the back of the sofa

at the moment it's near as dammit the same colour as my geeeeeeeeeeeeetar

rendering practically invisible in vids!!!!!

"mister mister" by, you'll never guess in a MILLION GAZILLION YEARS, by t rex

here's me playing a bag of rusty nails again!

oh, wait, it's not a bag of rusty nails, i just make it sound like one! :cool:

"baby blue"

the name of this song, by joan jett

AND the name of my guitar!

yeah baby!

Hello.

I think i have posted this in the right place.

Pianoforte improvisation.

Last edited:
I missed the boat on Jons epic two chord season cos I'm now without a pc (full cup of tea splosh over the applemac..........gone forever grrrrr)
Anyways heres a D7 & G7 noodle .............I highly recommend jumpimg to 1.20 of the vid else you will be bored to tears watching me shunting between two chords. (still don't know how to use the looper properly) I've had to record this on my phone.

Top Bottom