seasonistas play other instruments

That's cool!!! Is it polyphonic or can you only play one note at a time?

Monophonic. One note at a time. Like I said, primitive. It makes three different kinds of "organy" type sounds, it has a switch to have vibrato or not, an output jack so you can amp it, and a tuning thing on the bottom so you can make sure it's in tune with other instruments, or use it to create weird theramin-type effects. I have read that David Bowie and Kraftwerk have both actually recorded with these.

I have read that David Bowie and Kraftwerk have both actually recorded with these.
Not sure about Kraftwerk, but David Bowie certainly did - he plays one on the instrumental break in Space Oddity. I had one when I was a kid, when they were promoted by Rolf Harris. Probably best not to mention that now...

First in a two part demo of what my camera is doing to me ..or my computer ...or my computer and camera.....bastards............

This is my effort at AC/DC ? Hayseed Dixie 's effort at You Shook Me All Night Long ...I know the chords etc but the words won't stick !!

So here we are all together in synchronisation......

Hehe a stylophone one day if I ever clean out my attic.

Hmmm , trouble is in the YooKay they are ever associated with Rolf Harris....which is a shame because they are huge fun.......

Okay the second video ...this was filmed almost immediately after the previous track "You Shook etc" , same setting same continuous shot .
The sound is recorded on the same device a Hewlett Packard Web Cam into it's own software Web Pro Companion.

These were never intended as performances they were just practice "notes to self" to improve . Watch the synchronisation go loopy ...then watch Bump..or Bumpy Boo as she is affectionately known .....though not by the mice round here !!!

There wasn't a section for primates playing the uke so..........
Last week Holly showed great interest when watching a keeper play his ukulele. She was so intrigued by it that one of her keepers decided to buy her one of her own.

Last edited:
What are you supposed to do when you sold all your other instruments in order to get a new uke?

:p

Ok, here is me attempting to play the banjo. It didn't take.

Last edited:
Top Bottom