Campanella Waltz - Tab

Camsuke

Reaction score
Last edited:
Very pretty! Thank you for sharing.

Excellent, thanks much! I agree with Laura, very pretty. Good practice up the fretboard too. Thanks again...

will

Campbell:

The only way to keep up with your prolific offerings to our community is to do it full time, but my wife said no to my request. :cool:

Thanks for all your efforts.

Excellent! I'm going to print it out when I get home a go to work on it. I think it might really give me the shot in the arm I need to get outta this slump.

Very nice, thank you for sharing! :)

That's a beautiful song. I really like campanella runs

Hopefully this will help get you rolling Nickie, please drop me a line if you need a hand.

Thanks Campbell!
I've only had time to try it once, and I had a very difficult time with it. Need to try it several more times.....

Hi
I've just joined this forum, and love the style Renaissance music, so I was very impressed to see all your excellent arrangements - and own compositions.
I was wondering what software you used. I have posted a few arrangements (old Dowland warhorses) myself but had a sniffy comment about their quality.
All best wishes
Harry

Hi Camsuke,
The Campanella Waltz is a lovely little piece, a good illustration of the technique, and great fun to play.
Many thanks (belatedly), Harry
PS Just noticed that I saw it last year. Short term memory not what it was!

Last edited:
Thank you Campbell! Wonderful. I will begin my attempts tonight! You are such a great contributor here. Don't go away!

Beautiful. Hypnotic. Wow.
I can not wait to get home and 'try' to play it.
Thank you!

Campbell,
The tunes you play always sound beautiful, but it is the sublime elegance and efficiency of the fingers in your fretting hand that always mesmerize me. Thanks for providing such a stellar role model for my own inadequate fingerpicking efforts. (How long is one allowed to claim being a beginner?) :)
Jan

Beautiful waltz and playing, Campbell! Well done!

Top Bottom