HMS Memorial Day sale!

UkerDanno

Reaction score
unfortunately what I want isn't on the list. :(

Those discounts are so deep I almost bought one anyway. :cheers:

unfortunately what I want isn't on the list. :(

Those discounts are so deep I almost bought one anyway. :cheers:

Same here.
if I live in the U.S. I would have ordered one just to see the different sound in wood. I am sure a lot of people buy them up then sell few months later to make some money.

I pulled the trigger on my first Pono, and that will also be my first tenor. Couldn't resist getting to try out the size and brand at that eye-popping price. I went for the acacia. Thanks, Andrew! If you see this, please ask Corey and Aaron to give it a strum so it has some mojo on it, haha.

Not enough sopranos...

I just received my Kala KA-TG from HMS a few weeks ago and now they have not only one but 4 of the ukes on my wishlist for sale. Its going to be hard to pass up the Pono MT or AT. Or I might just go for the Kala KA-SRT/MA Michael Aratani (MGM) Limited Edition pack. Got to wait for the wife's blessing first.

I just received my Kala KA-TG from HMS a few weeks ago and now they have not only one but 4 of the ukes on my wishlist for sale. Its going to be hard to pass up the Pono MT or AT. Or I might just go for the Kala KA-SRT/MA Michael Aratani (MGM) Limited Edition pack. Got to wait for the wife's blessing first.

If its now on sales, are you able to ask HMS to give you a store credit for the price difference?
I am told the MGM is not worth the money but now its at a good price it's a different story. Buy it buy it buy it buy it...... :)

If its now on sales, are you able to ask HMS to give you a store credit for the price difference?
I am told the MGM is not worth the money but now its at a good price it's a different story. Buy it buy it buy it buy it...... :)

The Kala isn't part of the sale. But it was such a good deal I can't complain one bit about it. I think it can compete with any other all laminate bodied uke out there. I ended up placing an order for a Pono AT. The MGM is still a great deal but I think the Pono will be the best bang for buck spent in the long run. And the wife just wouldn't go for the extra bucks the MGM costs right now with all the other things our money should be spent on. Her words, not mine.:eek:

With PayPal Credit, there's no payments due or interest if it's paid off in six months. You can manage that, can't you? While you're at it, how about taking a bite of this apple?

Hey, you are the second person today trying to get me to take a bite out of an apple.. My wife was the first..... :D If I could talk her into letting me do the "credit" route I'd be talking to Mr. Moore about one of his Moore Bettah ukes....yes Sir...if I could only talk her into letting me go the credit route.....

glad this sale is over, I was so tempted...hope some people got some great deals :shaka:

Top Bottom