Sinye Musical Instrument Co.

Not me. But, I'm buying one of their Tauros (that's no bull) real quick. It looks a bit sloppy, but $101.20 for a solid spruce top concert?

Free Shipping, too.

Last edited:
Looks decent for the money. Possibly a re-branded Kala? or ? I guess we'll be finding out as soon as we see your reviews on them.

Not me. But, I'm buying one of their Tauros (that's no bull) real quick. It looks a bit sloppy, but $101.20 for a solid spruce top concert?

Free Shipping, too.

Upon ordering, turns out there's another discount.
For 98 US dollars, a solid spruce top, geared tuners, free shipping. Of course, I'm assuming it will actually arrive. But, even if it's lousy, I can sell it for half and someone will get an even better deal. (I guess that depends on how lousy)
You guys will get my review (of Sinye Musical Instruments Co. and the Tauro ukulele) for free.

I hope I haven't contributed to Stevepetergal's delinquency, but I think I'll wait here on the bank while he tries to cross those rapids!:)

Upon ordering, turns out there's another discount.
For 98 US dollars, a solid spruce top, geared tuners, free shipping. Of course, I'm assuming it will actually arrive. But, even if it's lousy, I can sell it for half and someone will get an even better deal. (I guess that depends on how lousy)
You guys will get my review (of Sinye Musical Instruments Co. and the Tauro ukulele) for free.

Plus a gig bag!

I hope I haven't contributed to Stevepetergal's delinquency, but I think I'll wait here on the bank while he tries to cross those rapids!:)

Happy do try it out for you. Even if the ukulele is really crappy, this is too great a bargain to worry. I can always sell it for half what I paid, with good conscience (unless, as I said, it doesn't show up at all).

Besides, I was a delinquent long before you showed up.

Ordered the ukulele on June 9th and received it on June 25th. Considering shipping from China to Chicago, AliExpress, the distributor of Sinye ukuleles, is great. The instrument arrived as described in 16 days, undamaged and unmolested.
Regarding the original question, briefly, the Tauro TR-52C is really very nice. It's not perfect, but it really is a solid spruce-top concert ukulele for under $100 USD. It came with a nicely padded gigbag, a strap (soundhople hook type) and a couple of felt picks. Could use a lower action, and a little polish, but doesn't need it. Intonation is excellent, sound is very nice. Well worth the money. A bargain, in fact.
Here's the instrument:
http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6709535591.html?orderId=67652519759859

Here's my review:
http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com...ruce-top-concert-review&p=1716704#post1716704

Last edited:
Top Bottom