Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Free Technique and Theory Lessons

Thumb Etude - In our very first Thumb Etude, we will be combining interesting rhythms with a touch of Eastern music to create a unique sounding piece.

Fingerpicking Concepts: An Intro to Fingerstyle - A comprehensive course featuring 19 lessons that are solely dedicated to helping you develop your right hand fingerpicking technique and dexterity.

I'm happy to say that this course, titled "Fingerpicking Concepts: An Intro to Fingerstyle", launches today! In the course, you will learn 3 approaches for fingerpicking: Thumb Approach, 3 Finger Approach, and a 4 Finger Approach.

Upon completing this course, you will be able to:

1) Break out of the 1 finger rut! A.k.a: only using your index finger (or thumb) for fingerpicking and strumming.
    2) Determine (on your own) which of the 3 approaches to use depending on the content of the material you are playing.
    3) Begin to develop your own style for fingerpicking.

Watch the video below to learn more!

Proper Right Hand Form - In this article & video lesson, we will be discussing a handful of ways to improve your right hand technique including hand position, strumming, and fingerpicking approaches.

1 Tip That Can TRANSFORM Your Ukulele Playing - In this article, I share one of the best pieces of advice I learned as a student in Music College.

Thread Information