FS: Gary Gill Tenor Douglas Fir/Walnut

Status
Not open for further replies.

aclownfish

Reaction score
This is Gary Gill 32, born on April 17, 2015. It has Walnut back and sides with a Douglas Fir top, Flamed Walnut fretboard, Hackberry headstock and rosette. It is a beautiful instrument in great shape. Although it is only a few months old, Fir is a soft wood and you can see scratches from playing when you tilt it in the light. They don't photograph well, but you can see them in the photo with the rosette close-up. A Ko'olau hard shell case is included. I am looking for $450 for it and can only ship within the continental U.S.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 145
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
I am curious what this ukulele sounds like. Shape is interesting. Big soundboard. By the way, I can't see the picture of the back? Is it my system. I can see the first pictures. Gary seems to make pretty nice ukuleles.

I am curious what this ukulele sounds like. Shape is interesting. Big soundboard. By the way, I can't see the picture of the back? Is it my system. I can see the first pictures. Gary seems to make pretty nice ukuleles.

Mim from Mim's Ukes has some sound samples of some of Gary Gill's ukes on YouTube. Not sure if this one is one of them. But her videos are nice, and should give you an idea.

You can check out my review is #21 here

His Ukes have a great sound and playability. In fact it's Mim's personal favorite.

Where are you located? Also, does the uke have side dot position markers, and I'm curious as to why it's for sale after only a few months?
Thanks-

image.jpg
Yes, it has side dot position markers. I am in CT and it's for sale because I have another GG and I'm generating funds for a guitar I'm buying.

I just noticed that the case has one latch that doesn't clasp all the way, so I am knocking the price down to $450.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom