::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 21!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm showing my classes "Fed Up" which is basically how we're sheeple when it comes to what we eat and how the lobbyists control the lawmakers that should be looking out for our health.

. . . while I have left-over KFC for lunch. Honestly I haven't had KFC or other fast food chicken in over a year or so, and it tastes pretty darn good!

I'm a little ashamed about that.

The documentary has inspired me, or motivated me to want to cook more. I need to buy a new oven though. The one I have doesn't work and I usually end up cooking at school and bringing the food home.

I'm showing my classes "Fed Up" which is basically how we're sheeple when it comes to what we eat and how the lobbyists control the lawmakers that should be looking out for our health.

. . . while I have left-over KFC for lunch. Honestly I haven't had KFC or other fast food chicken in over a year or so, and it tastes pretty darn good!

I'm a little ashamed about that.
i just finished my leftover ribs from Dave and Busters. Burp!

Walking towards our unisex bathrooms and one of my coworkers comes out and she realizes where I'm headed.

NO! You can't go in there! OH MY GOD I'm realizing one of my worst nightmares. You can't go in there. Go upstairs! GO UPSTAIRS NOW!!!"

I'm still laughing.

I had been looking forward to our trip to Florida over Memorial Day weekend. We would have gotten to see the grandkids on the way down and on the way back, and we would have gotten to visit with our friends down there.

Elaine's sister was going to come to Florida and stay with us for the weekend, but she has changed her flights and is coming here, now. We just love her to death, and we enjoy seeing her whenever we can.

There's no way I could have tolerated the car trip to Florida and back with Elaine and her broken shoulder....

Edited for accuracy.

I will take a cream colored one with a navy blue top please. My French teacher in high school had one. If Newport Rich were still here he might remember Mr. Pauwels' car.

I thought you were talking about leggings and a top from Freeda's product line at first. It would have been cute on you!

That one person... Can't remember her name... Suggested that Gary corrupted me... I said that I was corrupt before Gary even came to the scene... I can't remember her name though, oh well, insignificant to the story really... lol

Don't worry about her. She's just Chopped Liver.

Walking towards our unisex bathrooms and one of my coworkers comes out and she realizes where I'm headed.

NO! You can't go in there! OH MY GOD I'm realizing one of my worst nightmares. You can't go in there. Go upstairs! GO UPSTAIRS NOW!!!"

I'm still laughing.

It is a nightmare when you realize someone you know is about to experience your personal odors and be able to connect them to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom