::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 21!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's that?

It's their Cobb salad.

attachment.php

Mika and I usually share this and an order of wings.

Attachments

• lawnmowerdownload.jpeg
    lawnmowerdownload.jpeg
    10 KB · Views: 27
Walking towards our unisex bathrooms and one of my coworkers comes out and she realizes where I'm headed.

NO! You can't go in there! OH MY GOD I'm realizing one of my worst nightmares. You can't go in there. Go upstairs! GO UPSTAIRS NOW!!!"

I'm still laughing.

Everybody poops.

It is a nightmare when you realize someone you know is about to experience your personal odors and be able to connect them to you.

And this teacher is youngish, good looking, and in her words, admittedly vain.

That's what made it so funny.

I think I'm caught up on invoicing and shipping. Maybe 8 unpaid invoices left. This stuff is flying.

Talked to the minister today. Meeting at 230 tomorrow. Need to get the obit finalized and placed.

that looks really good!

I can't finish it by myself.

Actually, I don't know if you're supposed to. Might be like the time I ordered fajitas that I couldn't finish only to discover when getting the bill that I ordered the "family combo fajitas for four"

I can't finish it by myself.

Actually, I don't know if you're supposed to. Might be like the time I ordered fajitas that I couldn't finish only to discover when getting the bill that I ordered the "family combo fajitas for four"
thats too funny.

I mowed tye grass and whacked at the weeds/edged this morning. Shirley did wash and hung them outside.

Our grand daughter came by and visited and then was driving back to Muncie, IN. Strange but not really I guess, she's spending the summer there and also working for a few more weeks. In August she is heading for New Orleans. She doesn't have an apartment there yet. I guess there will be two years there. Perhaps a visit in our future?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom