::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 21!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I counted out, and rolled, 2100 pennies. $21.00 worth.

We have a plastic jug that we save pennies in. It originally held some sort of pretzel snacks. Today I noticed that it has gotten so full, and so heavy, that it has cracked. That made me realize that I'd never be able to move it to the new house. So, I've started rolling them.

I think I'm maybe 25% done....

We have a plastic jug that we save pennies in. It originally held some sort of pretzel snacks. Today I noticed that it has gotten so full, and so heavy, that it has cracked. That made me realize that I'd never be able to move it to the new house. So, I've started rolling them.

I would bag them up, take them to the bank, send them through the free machine, cash in the receipt and be done with it.

Nanilei's birthday today, I am playing hooky and spending the day with her. We went out to breakfast at a new restaurant here in Ewa. They have rye toast and hash browns! Imagine that!
Seriously, most breakfast spots in Hawaii serve rice with breakfast, no toast. Especially not rye, and no hash browns, so that was fun and good, we will go back.

Then we are going to the movies, then dinner in town

A very happy birthday to Nanilei.

My bank won't take them rolled. You have to dump them in a mackine in the lobby and take the slip to the tellers.

The Bernie/Hillary race is very close, in Indiana! I voted for Bernie.

I heard something like Bernie got the popular vote and Hillery gets the deligates...

Maybe I didn't understand. Otherwise what's the point?

Tedious work. It'll keep you out of trouble at least.

Apparently the republican primary is winner take all. And the democrat primary is split. So Bernie gets five more deligates than Hillery. And trump gets all 51 republican deligates. At least that's what I read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom