::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 21!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wth is a super-delegate?

A delegate that is appointed to make sure we don't put a crazy in office. Goes back to the 1968 primary. George McGovern spearheaded its creation. Just the democrates have them.

It all reality, the primaries are set up not for the common person to really have any say in. The delegates do most of the decission making at the primary level. But popular vote can swing a super delegate.

If you really want to know about our electoral process and its history, friend a guy named Duncan Wade Huffman on FB, (also known as Grumpy Coyote) and read his posts. I've learned more from him this year than I ever learned in high school government.

I don't understand the whole deligate thing. But I wonder if Hillary is getting a message. This is the impression I get... I feel like she thinks this is just going to be handed to her. I don't know anyone who voted for her. All the folks I know that lean liberal all voted Bernie...and most say they will vote Trump before they ever vote for her.
No. That's just nuts. You can't go from Bernie to Trump. That's insane. Are they a bunch of misogynists?

A delegate that is appointed to make sure we don't put a crazy in office. Goes back to the 1968 primary. George McGovern spearheaded its creation. Just the democrates have them.

It all reality, the primaries are set up not for the common person to really have any say in. The delegates do most of the decission making at the primary level. But popular vote can swing a super delegate.

If you really want to know about our electoral process and its history, friend a guy named Duncan Wade Huffman on FB, (also known as Grumpy Coyote) and read his posts. I've learned more from him this year than I ever learned in high school government.

Thank you. I just followed him.

No. That's just nuts. You can't go from Bernie to Trump. That's insane. Are they a bunch of misogynists?

I'm just telling you what I've overheard. People around here, that I know, hate Hillary. Obviously she has her fans.

Scroll back thru his old posts. He addresses the history of the primaries.

I plan on it. I will save it for tomorrow. I'm too tired and shakey to focus well enough tonight. I've had a productive day and it's taxed me physically.

We are having a wonderful day! We went to TJ Maxx and Ross to look for a new wallet for Nanilei, but she has not found the right one yet.
Then we went to the fancy new movie theater and saw Keanu. Funny movie, we like Key and Peele.
The theater has all power recliner seats and food, we split a burger and fries for lunch.
Then we went to Target (more searching for a wallet) and she ended up with some new jeans and a light sweater top.
We came back home to relax a bit and soon we will drive to town and grab dinner at Cafe Lani, a new restaurant in Ala Moana.
Fun!

Oh.....hahahahaha

I honest to God gasped.

My boss was going to show it on the screen...but I did ask him not to. Honestly, I don't mind so much if others see it, but I didn't want to watch that awful thing.

SFPE

this is pure hilarity. I'm still laughing.

Why am I surprised your favorite post ever was at my expense?

So here's how it happened: We started the day by going around the room sharing about what kind of vacation we have planned (icebreaker) and what we were hoping to get out of the meeting. For vacation I mentioned UWC - sitting in a field in the middle of Southern Indiana with a bunch of weird ukulele players.

About 15 minutes later my friend Gary says, "Were you wearing an orange shirt and a red fez?"

And my heart kind of sank.

I would bag them up, take them to the bank, send them through the free machine, cash in the receipt and be done with it.

Don's old school. He probably doesn't trust them new-fangled muh-sheens.

I don't understand the whole deligate thing. But I wonder if Hillary is getting a message. This is the impression I get... I feel like she thinks this is just going to be handed to her. I don't know anyone who voted for her. All the folks I know that lean liberal all voted Bernie...and most say they will vote Trump before they ever vote for her.

My father would call that cutting off your nose to spite your face.

So here's how it happened: We started the day by going around the room sharing about what kind of vacation we have planned (icebreaker) and what we were hoping to get out of the meeting. For vacation I mentioned UWC - sitting in a field in the middle of Southern Indiana with a bunch of weird ukulele players.

About 15 minutes later my friend Gary says, "Were you wearing an orange shirt and a red fez?"

Thats fraking hilarious Jon. Your secrets out.

Home from dinner.
I had grilled Opah with a white wine cream sauce and asparagus and berries(!), she had pasta with a cream sauce with porcini mushrooms. I also had a Violet cassis soda which was sublime, she had kiwi lemonade. The fresh bread was good, the French onion soup was good, and the siphon coffee and chocolate croissants were excellent!
We will go back!

On the last post I typed a colon followed by a capital D. The software put a smiley face type icon thingy in there. Silly software.

A very happy and healthy new day to all!

I am laughing WITH you. I really spent time trying to figure out how somebody found your video.

Nah, you're just paying attention now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom