::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 21!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Storm season in Ok I am ok for now but this is a rain wrapped tornado that makes it hard for the weather guys to see it.

Naomi's last day is May 24. I'm so ready for this school year to be over.

So will I. I feel like I work at a juvenile detention center. A large part of our students have major anger issues. They throw furniture and yell at the teachers. This year is worse with the new admin who tells folks they have no behavior management if they ask for help. The kids sent to the office get to color and play on the computer. Two teachers have been physically assaulted in the last two months and one was threatened.

Oh, did I forget to mention that this is a K-5 school (not middle or high)?

I am totally wiped out today. It feels like we are working in a war zone all day long.

:(

RL Kid and I are going to watch minor league playoff hockey tonight. Go Mavs!

Also, I see on Facebook that Sullen Youth has realized he's made some bad decisions which inhibit his long-term goals. Send a little PoHoMoJo his way, but only a little.

Sounds like the intro for a new movie: Prodigal Son - Part 2!

So will I. I feel like I work at a juvenile detention center. A large part of our students have major anger issues. They throw furniture and yell at the teachers. This year is worse with the new admin who tells folks they have no behavior management if they ask for help. The kids sent to the office get to color and play on the computer. Two teachers have been physically assaulted in the last two months and one was threatened.

I am totally wiped out today. It feels like we are working in a war zone all day long.

(((Jan))) I can't imagine....

The spawn have the day off. I'm making them get caught up on chores this morning. I'm planning to take them out for froyo and the park later.Lacrosse most of tomorrow. Bri has a game in Hood River, hour and a half away, in the morning. Then team and individual pics later in the evening, with another game following right after. Sunday is the last day for Girlspawn's OWL classes. TKO and I are going out to swing Sunday evening.

So, you and TKO are swingers?! Who knew?!

Teaching is hard enough. I can't imagine having to work under those conditions. ((Jan))

I hear distant thunder and the wind is picking up. It went from partly sunny to gray skies in ten minutes. I hope we get a good storm.

I'm sorry you are having to deal with that. Sounds rather scary.

I've been doing breathing treatments with minimal relief, for a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom