::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 21!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Peed.
While we were at the state Park this last weekend, we took a hike. We walked for a good while and ended up on the bank of the Wabash river. Nature called to me and I found an appropriate spot. I gave a dragon fly a good dousing. So I played fireman, that was fun. Ya gotta take joy in the simple things.

Perhaps I should write a song about the adventure?

Speaking of Peed.
While we were at the state Park this last weekend, we took a hike. We walked for a good while and ended up on the bank of the Wabash river. Nature called to me and I found an appropriate spot. I gave a dragon fly a good dousing. So I played fireman, that was fun. Ya gotta take joy in the simple things.

Perhaps I should write a song about the adventure?

This is the first post I saw this morining. I'm pretty sure I haven't had enough coffee yet this morning to deal with this visual. :)

People here already;

Connie, DeG and Elise
Bill Skidoo, Liz and kids
Mandi Nagle and friend
Derrick S.
Yopp, Monkey and Mumbles
Patrick, Paul and friend

Quite a few here very early. Mike and Tookta came over and visited for a while.

It's so awesome to be back on the field again. I absolutely LOVE it here.

Wanted to come back down, but was semi-exhausted. I've learned that I've got to pace myself this week or it's no fun for me.

Wanted to come back down, but was semi-exhausted. I've learned that I've got to pace myself this week or it's no fun for me.

You've already done a crapton of work getting everything ready. The field looks great.

Both fields are totally mowed and the firewood pile is higher than its ever been.

The wedding is on Thursday.

You've already done a crapton of work getting everything ready. The field looks great.

Both fields are totally mowed and the firewood pile is higher than its ever been.

The wedding is on Thursday.

Pictures or it's not happenin'.

I got the flag placed at Dad's grave. I've gotten the grass all cut. I've hauled various stuff that the girls have gotten ready. Time for a break....

Went to Long John Silver's for lunch. Got take out. Just wanting something fried. I ordered two pieces of fish, potato wedges and coleslaw. She repeated my order - twice. I got home. I have 2 pieces of fish, coleslaw, and GREEN BEANS. I HATE green beans. Detest green beans!!

I know. First world problems . . .

Had a good weekend selling glass at the beach, got the car unpacked, went for a ride on the bike with the kids(first time on the road on 2 wheels only) and we all survived!!

Had a good weekend selling glass at the beach, got the car unpacked, went for a ride on the bike with the kids(first time on the road on 2 wheels only) and we all survived!!

Now gonna go run to Kohls maybe and get some Baileys for mudslides later on!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom