::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 21!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dog is 14, deaf, and easily startled. Friend thought he made eye contact and was reaching to pet him. Dog snapped and bit his hand. Friend doctored and bandaged himself. Will go by an ER when he gets back to San Diego.

Ellie is 14 or so and deaf, too. She generally doesn't startle, though . . .

Hope your friend's hand is ok.

It's funny, but the girls never come back.

The boys come back to show you they get it. That they're okay now. And to say "thank you" without saying thank you. Sometimes they verbally say thank you, but usually it's just an appearance and a "here's what I'm doing now." In the 20 years I've been doing this, I've never had a "problem" girl come back or send an email. Nothing.

Weird. Just thought of that now. I'm going to email a couple teachers and see if they share that experience.

Curious! Be sure you ask some female teachers, maybe you have more of an impact on male students...

We recently binge-watched the HBO series Girls. There is a character, Shoshanna, that is probably like her.

Morning! Last day of work for the 15-16 year. Once I wrap up, I get to go on a bear hunt. Really it is more of a fishing trip than a bear hunt, but if the opportunity presents itself...

Tuesday I start summer school, which hinders closing up shop. Not really sure why I am at work today, other than I have to be here.

Took Ellie to the vet this morning. She has lost weight even though she is eating - at least some. She is down to 5 pounds. He did blood work. Said the two common things for cats her age that would cause that are thyroid issues or kidney failure.

Got some antibiotics in case she has an infection. She's been coughing and sneezing. Yeah, giving her meds is NOT going to be easy or fun. Liquid in a dropper, but she will be covering us both with meds.

The blood test will give us more info on that, too. He should call on Monday with the results. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom