::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 21!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also just saw the funniest thing I've seen at my school . . . EVER!

There was a woman walking around campus this morning sagging her sweats and letting her granny panties fly.

The kids said her son who sags apparently, wouldn't pull his pants up when he got out of her car. She said she's going to do that every day she hears her son doesn't have his pants pulled up. I heard she also told his friends to text her if his pants weren't pulled up.

The funny thing is that they will because they thought it was hilarious that his mom would do that.

That is hilarious! What a great story.

There was a woman walking around campus this morning sagging her sweats and letting her granny panties fly.

The kids said her son who sags apparently, wouldn't pull his pants up when he got out of her car. She said she's going to do that every day she hears her son doesn't have his pants pulled up. I heard she also told his friends to text her if his pants weren't pulled up.

The funny thing is that they will because they thought it was hilarious that his mom would do that.

Awesome Mom.

I've lost my debit/credit card. It happened two days ago. Just realized it was missing last night. It's somewhere in my life, no ones stolen it, but I can't find it. Three days before I leave for UWC.

Crap, crap, crap.

THlS. IS. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe she'll make the yearbook. That'll teach him to mess with Mom.

Year books are out already.

They have this new app where you can scan a picture and it leads you to more content about that person/club/sports team etc. It's pretty amazing!!

THlS. IS. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My first year of teaching I had a mom come in and sat in her truant son's seat until he started coming to school. She arranged it with all of his teacher's. She would come in and take notes and participate like a student. That was hilarious.

That was the same class I opened an email from a very naughty friend.

I did it against my better judgement and immediately a p*** pic wallpapered itself to my monitor. My monitor that faced the class. It was an old iMac and I had to jump up to shield the screen and I literally ripped the cord out of the wall to turn it off.

I had an interesting first year.

The first day of class that year I shared a class with a teacher who was retiring. He had a closed box he was carrying with him and you could hear multiple kittens meowing very loudly. We were on the second floor and as the kids gathered around to see the kittens in the box and to get into class he set the box on the railing and then turned to open the door, accidentally knocking the box off the railing with his book bag.

The whole class gasped and everyone ran to the balcony to see what happened.

The box had opened and there was a little furry sound box with kitten sounds coming from it. Mike was chuckling as he let himself into the classroom.

He pulled pranks on his classes all year long.

That was the same class I opened an email from a very naughty friend.

I did it against my better judgement and immediately a p*** pic wallpapered itself to my monitor. My monitor that faced the class. It was an old iMac and I had to jump up to shield the screen and I literally ripped the cord out of the wall to turn it off.

I had an interesting first year.

Haha... The first CEO of the company I worked with was doing a presentation to the company showing the evolution of our website over time. He mistyped something in the URL and a p*** site came up. He played it off pretty well but it was hilarious!

Haha... The first CEO of the company I worked with was doing a presentation to the company showing the evolution of our website over time. He mistyped something in the URL and a p*** site came up. He played it off pretty well but it was hilarious!

One of my female colleagues was typing something in for a search while her computer was on the projector. It autofilled to a hook up site.

So this morning I took James to school since I don't have a class first period.

The campus opens for kids at 7:40. There were 4 teachers, the principal and the vice principal out there . . . making kids get off the playground until 7:50.

At 7:50 they give the okay to play and make the kids walk to on the playground. They even made kids who ran, go back and start over. Even the kids who were playing basketball, soccer etc.

????????

I asked, very politely, why the kids had to wait until 7:50 to play when there is plenty of supervision every single day.

Principal: "Those are the rules."

Me: "Why are those the rules? Doesn't it make sense if you're out here anyway that the kids should be allowed to play?"

P: "Well, those are the rules."

Me: "Who's rules? As an educator you know that little kids will pay attention better in class with more physical activity. They'll be able to concentrate better and they are less likely to act out in class. Who made that rule? It didn't exist or it wasn't enforced last year of the year before."

P: "I made the rule. The kids were running around the playground."

Me: "(DUH!) Kind of what the playground is intended for isn't it? Rules for the sake of having a rule doesn't make sense. You spend more energy policing your rule than you would if you just let them play. How does any of this make sense?"

P: "Dammit Mr. Yoshida this is just like when I had you in English and you questioned my speech!"

Me: "And you still haven't learned that common sense shouldn't be lost in the pursuit of rules."

This kid had control issues when she was in high school. I feel sorry for her staff. It's probably why she gravitated towards administration. Kids not doing exactly what she said probably drove her nuts.

She really looks out for James though, so there's that :)

LOL! That's hilarious...

How old is Zoey? Today is Annie's last day of preschool today, too - if you don't consider Kindergarten part of preschool. Next year will be kindergarten for her, and we're excited - the teacher is outstanding (Emma had her twice).

She's 5! She will be 6 in November :)

Ever since Becca's Mom passed, her Father started and has been growing a beard... Zoey doesn't like beards and has been treating him horribly! So I started growing a beard 2.5 weeks ago... We'll see if she consistently starts treating him nice... But until she does the beard will grow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom