::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 21!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm learning to be more self-confident. My husband says that all he has to do to find me in a store is tolisten, because I will end up chatting with someone and have a very distinctive laugh. This isn't a product system, but an actual nutritional program focused on real food.

Uh, no.

Good! I was worried...

Just kicked know it all girl out of class.

Dumb ass was bullying a kid with learning disabilities. Filling out a VERY detailed referral (only the second in 20 years).

Was really hoping the other girl would've taken a swing at her. That would have gone unreported.

Our son was born with Down Syndrome. It's not like there was any question about either his diagnosis or whether he qualified. Yet still we had to bite, scratch, and kick to get the services he needed. At that he was poorly served and didn't make nearly the progress he could have. Not blaming the teachers here. The administrators were biased not to serve. We are long term residents in a community where military families leave after a year. If you can stall on services you can save a lot of money, then invest it more administrators.

Wow. I sound bitter.

That shouldn't be the way it is. I never understood why people would not be advocates for a child. Those people just shouldn't be in the profession.

Smaller budget: College Kid Groceries

Protein: Spam, eggs, tuna, hot dogs

Starch: rice, white bread, Top Ramen, Potato

Veggie: zucchini, green beans, broccoli, carrots

Misc: honey, molasses, panko, raisins (things I need to get rid of in my kitchens; it took a ridiculous amount of time to remember how to spell "raisin")

dried grapes. That is how I spell it.

Bored out of my mind at work today. Last day here before vacation. It's finals week (no they didn't need a body) so there's not a lot to do. There's always filing and emptying old files, but I'm so itchy to get out of here I've not the patience for much of that.

proteins: garbanzo beans, eggs, sunflower seeds, peanut butter?, fake crab sticks, bacon

starch: rice, two or three types of flour, bacon, saltine crackers

veggie: onions, cilantro, greens, carrots, potatoes, bacon

other: apples, limes, bacon, pineapple, bacon

I could make a fabulous salad from each of those categories on your list.

Bacon-Salad-Meme-02.jpg

Bored out of my mind at work today. Last day here before vacation. It's finals week (no they didn't need a body) so there's not a lot to do. There's always filing and emptying old files, but I'm so itchy to get out of here I've not the patience for much of that.

Yup.

I think I have senioritis with 35 more years of anticipation than these kids.

I'm right there with you lady. I'm already checked out of this place.

Just had an orientation for kindergarten today. That was fun

Annie has her kindergarten orientation tomorrow - it ends at 11 a.m. and we will be leaving straight from there for Victoria, BC. Our ferry leaves Port Angeles, Washington, at 5:00 p.m. and it's a four hour drive to get there. With a couple wiggly kids in the back seat we have to factor plenty of time in for breaks - it could be a little tight.

Annie has her kindergarten orientation tomorrow - it ends at 11 a.m. and we will be leaving straight from there for Victoria, BC. Our ferry leaves Port Angeles, Washington, at 5:00 p.m. and it's a four hour drive to get there. With a couple wiggly kids in the back seat we have to factor plenty of time in for breaks - it could be a little tight.

we were given some old leap pads and explorers best thing ever....

Ha! Probably.

I avoid corn unless it's in a dish served to me.

It doesn't break down....how can it be good for you?

It's like a brillo pad for your insides. If you see your corn 12 hours after you eat it means you're not chewing your food well enough.

For a night...haha.

I don't know why I'm so against staying on the field. I sleep in a canvas A frame during all seasons...all weather, even snow...sometimes sleeping on nothing more than a pile of straw. That I have no problem with.

But modern camping at UWC? Don't know why that scares me.

It doesn't scare you - you just cherish the extra special time you have at the Gulch with your extra special friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom