::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 21!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds really disgusting so you know I'm going to do this next year around canned food drive time. :)

Thanks for the suggestion.
ish. Most canned food is gross. Other than chicken, beans, soup, and tomatoes, I don't do much canned food, never veggies.

So laptop finally upgraded to win 10 after months of putting it off it updated one night.....now I cant seeem to get my touchpad scroll to work at all...I tried everything I found on tube...

Work today will be weird, I got a truck being delivered to my house then I drive to meet a guy in an area I never been to before do some stops for him then back to the terminal for an uber ride home

Work today will be weird, I got a truck being delivered to my house then I drive to meet a guy in an area I never been to before do some stops for him then back to the terminal for an uber ride home

I got a ton of stuff for tomorrow to do as well. I got to get my new car packed and hope all my glass stuff fits for an art show on sunday....

I got a ton of stuff for tomorrow to do as well. I got to get my new car packed and hope all my glass stuff fits for an art show on sunday....

good thing is it will be 74 and sunny on Sunday so that should be real nice time at the beach for an art show!!!

No, you don't to me.

You expected some care for your child and it didn't automatically come. It blows my mind at how human beings sometimes treat each other. That the department of education doesn't want to help them all is hard to fathom.

We didn't even have a Department of Education until Carter.

ish. Most canned food is gross. Other than chicken, beans, soup, and tomatoes, I don't do much canned food, never veggies.

I like canned corn, every once in awhile I'll throw a can or corn in a wok and stir fry it with butter, and some things need canned peas with them, like tuna casserole. Didn't we have this discussion once before?

Lucky batch number.....13 as well!

It would be great for my wife if end of year wasnt so busy for her to make it out there for UWC, and if I do I will have kegs of beer to serve!!!

this would be a good one since its only 4.5 abv a nice Summer beer with hints of lemon and salt and a slight tart taste to it!

I like canned corn, every once in awhile I'll throw a can or corn in a wok and stir fry it with butter, and some things need canned peas with them, like tuna casserole. Didn't we have this discussion once before?

Peas depend on the brand... I prefer frozen peas if possible, but not all are bad. Corn canned is usually just as good as frozen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom