::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 21!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow my SIL comes to visit from Texas. She's staying until Tuesday, going to visit her daughter in NH, and then coming back here for a few days.

I hope she's ready. Her sister is going to work her a$$ off while she's here....

1) time to start packing to go camping/kayaking in....4 hours
2) I should skip dinner more often, I think that may be the lowest recorded fasting blood glucose for me
3) Rather than suffer through the swill Dad calls coffee, I bought a coffee concentrate at the hippie store.
4) I'm still going to miss my regular coffee

Just kicked know it all girl out of class.

Dumb ass was bullying a kid with learning disabilities. Filling out a VERY detailed referral (only the second in 20 years).

Was really hoping the other girl would've taken a swing at her. That would have gone unreported.

The same one that's always a problem?

I spent hours and hours feeding our burn barrel yesterday. Old wood scraps, brush, and a lot of old personal papers. It's much quicker to burn them than it is to shred them.

I'm so sore I can hardly move! Too much bending and stooping, and breaking of branches....

You need to keep lubricated for a job like that, at least one beer every 45 minutes.

*notes that she probably should not eat said muffins*

*good note*

3LMKq.jpg

I can admire a well done tattoo, but oh man, I just saw a really stupid, poorly done one. The woman had a bicycle tattoo'ed between her boobs, aside from being an odd, unflattering design, it looked very home-made.

1) time to start packing to go camping/kayaking in....4 hours
2) I should skip dinner more often, I think that may be the lowest recorded fasting blood glucose for me
3) Rather than suffer through the swill Dad calls coffee, I bought a coffee concentrate at the hippie store.
4) I'm still going to miss my regular coffee

I know the animosity toward Starbucks. But their Via instant packets are actually pretty good.

Have a friend from college visiting soon. We only see each other once every ten years or so. We were really tight back in the day. As time has passed our Christian practices have gone in VERY different directions. Just trying to take nice easy deep breaths and remind myself that there's more that unites than separates. Still, I'm very anxious.

Self-doubt is a bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom