::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 21!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly no. New job. Can't take time off yet.

I was so close to making five years and getting another week of vacation too!
Yeah I feel you. The next six months are going to be busy busy busy. No PTO available. If I take a day off it will be without pay. Hope I stay healthy.

Another year and another missed UWC. I can't get off due to new job. Super bummmed. But I have to work.

Totally understood, but you will be missed. Your bathroom performance is still in my top three of all UWC moments.

Last edited:
oh gawd Mim...id be outside curled up with him. Poor guy. I'm so glad he found you.

He was sleeping in the sun in the grass by my office. I went and laid next to him. He looked over his shoulder and I swear smiled!

He is always dusty. He likes cool dust on a hot day. I should have named him Pigpen. He is a dusty dog. He is so super cute though. We also will be getting wormer for him, so I cant wait until he gets a little weight on him and does not look so starved!

Better than me. I just squirm uncomfortably. And I love the video.

The part that makes me cringe so much is when I um...caressed...the neck of the ukulele. I wasn't aware I was doing that when we were singing.

I have a friend that cheers when her ATM gives her money.

The ticket dispensers for the light rail in Portland will give cash in dollar coins. I like to pay with a $20 and shout "Jackpot!" when the change starts coming out.

He was sleeping in the sun in the grass by my office. I went and laid next to him. He looked over his shoulder and I swear smiled!

He is always dusty. He likes cool dust on a hot day. I should have named him Pigpen. He is a dusty dog. He is so super cute though. We also will be getting wormer for him, so I cant wait until he gets a little weight on him and does not look so starved!

You might not have been the one who found him, but it sounds like he's your dog.

The ticket dispensers for the light rail in Portland will give cash in dollar coins. I like to pay with a $20 and shout "Jackpot!" when the change starts coming out.

Ha! My friend Judy loves to gamble so anything that dispenses cash makes her happy.

She and her hubby came to the field two years ago and loved it. It looks like she and her sister might make it this year, she wants to see the wedding. She totally "gets" the magic of that field.

I guess he isn't mad about the snippage. Maybe he's mad at the vet?!

I do that with the vending machines in our quad.

One of many reasons students here think I'm nuts!

I do that with the vending machines in our quad.

One of many reasons students here think I'm nuts!

I did that at Safeway once too. Only the cashier who I've come to know over the past fifteen years was amused.

The part that makes me cringe so much is when I um...caressed...the neck of the ukulele. I wasn't aware I was doing that when we were singing.
Stop it! It makes me laugh out loud. And my sides still hurt from laughing yesterday.

Ha! My friend Judy loves to gamble so anything that dispenses cash makes her happy.

She and her hubby came to the field two years ago and loved it. It looks like she and her sister might make it this year, she wants to see the wedding. She totally "gets" the magic of that field.
Does she play the ukulele?

I have no focus today.

No different from any other day I guess but today my ADD must really be kicking in.

Also dealing with passive-aggressives who hear a perfectly innocuous sermon by Mrs Pere as "too political" and threaten to leave the church. Well maybe not "perfectly innocuous" but hardly partisan. She was only asking that they listen critically to the religious rhetoric of the candidates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom