::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 21!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm paycheck to paycheck, but I am saving some and have a 401(k) and cable tv...
Sometimes we are very cash poor, but we have food and the lights are on.
It comes from making much more $ in the past and sometimes not watching spending.
And I also over used my plastic a bit in 2014 which is having cash flow repercussions now.
We are OK though, and in six months will be in great shape.

I'm paycheck to paycheck, but I am saving some and have a 401(k) and cable tv...
Sometimes we are very cash poor, but we have food and the lights are on.
It comes from making much more $ in the past and sometimes not watching spending.
And I also over used my plastic a bit in 2014 which is having cash flow repercussions now.
We are OK though, and in six months will be in great shape.

We were kind of in the same boat. We carry a lot of debt and I was trying to save at the same time. For some reason having money in the bank makes me feel a bit more secure and I hardly ever look at my account. Then a couple months back I noticed that my interest was like $14.00 for the year. Stupid. I used my savings to pay off my debt and then started paying myself back. In half a year I have more than I had back in my savings. Carrying credit card debt it took me about 7 years to save that much.

Stupid.

I should never be allowed to grown up.

Last edited:
Good Day Sunshines!

My poor doggie! He has been settling in and learning we are going to stick by him and treat him well. We went out of town and I think that threw him for a loop. But yesterday morning he was "the one with the waggly tail". I did not realize that when happy he would not only wag his tail but his whole back end. So cute...

After his surgery... he is back to just the tail wag... slowly... and carefully... hahaha!

We have wormer. Cant wait for him to be wormed because I think he will feel better and I have seen a dog's personality really bloom after a good worming.

Ok... TMI... I know. But I find the Felix journey to be a fun journey because he is sort of a "project dog". He has been broken and I am slowly putting him back together again.

They aged him at a year and a half. They put down for breed "mutt".

Good Day Sunshines!

My poor doggie! He has been settling in and learning we are going to stick by him and treat him well. We went out of town and I think that threw him for a loop. But yesterday morning he was "the one with the waggly tail". I did not realize that when happy he would not only wag his tail but his whole back end. So cute...

After his surgery... he is back to just the tail wag... slowly... and carefully... hahaha!

We have wormer. Cant wait for him to be wormed because I think he will feel better and I have seen a dog's personality really bloom after a good worming.

Ok... TMI... I know. But I find the Felix journey to be a fun journey because he is sort of a "project dog". He has been broken and I am slowly putting him back together again.

I think Mutt would have been a great name for him! ;)

I like hearing about him, and the developing relationship between all of you. I hope he's all healed, wormed, and in great shape soon....

Good Day Sunshines!

is he getting used to Big Mike yet?

I think Mutt would have been a great name for him! ;)

I like hearing about him, and the developing relationship between all of you. I hope he's all healed, wormed, and in great shape soon....

He is my cutie! I bought him a dog bed for down at my office. Because if he insists on being down here, he might as well be comfortable.

I just need to see if I can get him un-leash scared because I want to take him on runs with me. But leashed scare the heck out of him. He fights it then freezes. Not good for running!
Hahaha!

is he getting used to Big Mike yet?

They hate each other and Mike has decided he needs to go on my front porch and try to eat the dog's food. He is so fat. I dont know why he feels the need.
They are nemesis. For sure.
But the other dogs like him now and I think our chihuahua will like him more now that he is fixed. Gator thinks he has to be the most studly, even though he is fixed himself.
Also gator is small, and Felix is bigger and I think that scares him.

The a-hole is necessary. The waste must go.

Long ago in India, I beat the hell out of a guy who tried to rob me. It shook me up because I really went into a blind rage. About a month later I was talking to this odd holyman or sorts who was traveling around India on a Vespa scooter, he told me that I didn't do wrong in beating him up, some people need that to wake them up, he said I was wrong because I got angry when I did it.

They hate each other and Mike has decided he needs to go on my front porch and try to eat the dog's food. He is so fat. I dont know why he feels the need.
They are nemesis. For sure.
But the other dogs like him now and I think our chihuahua will like him more now that he is fixed. Gator thinks he has to be the most studly, even though he is fixed himself.
Also gator is small, and Felix is bigger and I think that scares him.

They'll work it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom