::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 21!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long ago in India, I beat the hell out of a guy who tried to rob me. It shook me up because I really went into a blind rage. About a month later I was talking to this odd holyman or sorts who was traveling around India on a Vespa scooter, he told me that I didn't do wrong in beating him up, some people need that to wake them up, he said I was wrong because I got angry when I did it.

Wow!

Kind of like the money changers in the temple story.

That is a pretty cool point! Hard to beat someone up without rage though.

Long ago in India, I beat the hell out of a guy who tried to rob me. It shook me up because I really went into a blind rage. About a month later I was talking to this odd holyman or sorts who was traveling around India on a Vespa scooter, he told me that I didn't do wrong in beating him up, some people need that to wake them up, he said I was wrong because I got angry when I did it.

I get it.

But I don't get it too.

Maybe it's more I get it, but then what's the use?

Kind of glad we're not going to Japan anymore.

Some day I want to go, but I don't speak Japanese, I wouldn't be able to just take off and explore as easily, we'd get stared at everywhere . . . but some day.

They'll work it out.

I hope so. Mike had a puncture in his nose the other day. He may have got it worked out there.

But when I put a leash on Felix yesterday and he was freaking out, without thinking he circled around Mikey who was trying to bite him and he could not get away because he was on the leash. Seriously, this dog is an adventure.

Half my 1st period class is gone today to take an AP Exam.

Very peaceful :) Making soft pretzels.

Good Day Sunshines!

My poor doggie! He has been settling in and learning we are going to stick by him and treat him well. We went out of town and I think that threw him for a loop. But yesterday morning he was "the one with the waggly tail". I did not realize that when happy he would not only wag his tail but his whole back end. So cute...

After his surgery... he is back to just the tail wag... slowly... and carefully... hahaha!

We have wormer. Cant wait for him to be wormed because I think he will feel better and I have seen a dog's personality really bloom after a good worming.

Ok... TMI... I know. But I find the Felix journey to be a fun journey because he is sort of a "project dog". He has been broken and I am slowly putting him back together again.

They aged him at a year and a half. They put down for breed "mutt".

Piece by Piece.
Kelly Clarkson.

He is my cutie! I bought him a dog bed for down at my office. Because if he insists on being down here, he might as well be comfortable.

I just need to see if I can get him un-leash scared because I want to take him on runs with me. But leashed scare the heck out of him. He fights it then freezes. Not good for running!
Hahaha!
maybe try putting the leash on him and just let it hang free for the day. Everywhere he goes, the leash goes. Only do this if you are going to be home. You don't want him to get snagged on something or something dangerous happen. But this is one way people start leash training dogs. This would be a good time for it since he is still taking it easy. While he is in your shop with you...let the leash drag on him. Then when you go outside, pick the leash up and go where you need to.

maybe try putting the leash on him and just let it hang free for the day. Everywhere he goes, the leash goes. Only do this if you are going to be home. You don't want him to get snagged on something or something dangerous happen. But this is one way people start leash training dogs. This would be a good time for it since he is still taking it easy. While he is in your shop with you...let the leash drag on him. Then when you go outside, pick the leash up and go where you need to.
Good advice.

I'll be Driving Miss Daisy this afternoon. I pick the lady up in about an hour. There's no way to tell how long it will take, but her appointment is at an office about 30 minutes from here, so that's at least an hour, just driving....

When I get home, I need to tape and mud that drywall repair I did last night. I picked up what I need to finish it at Home Depot this morning. I have uke group tonight, so the other area in need of repair will have to wait for another day....

When I get home, I need to tape and mud that drywall repair I did last night. I picked up what I need to finish it at Home Depot this morning. I have uke group tonight, so the other area in need of repair will have to wait for another day....

I haven't been to ukulele club since February. The noobs there will think I'm a noob next time I go.

We heard from the lawyer's office today, and the only thing holding up the closing on the sale of our house, now, is the report on the post-mitigation radon test.

I sent the test canister out in the mail on Tuesday morning, on its way to a lab in PA. They are supposed to process it the day they receive it, and notify us of the results.

We'd really like the closing to happen by the 10th, as it would mean a better cash flow for us this month. The payment on our home equity line of credit is due the 10th, and the mortgage payment is due the 15th. If the closing happens first, then we don't have to pay those again....

The beauty of retirement.

Wow!

Kind of like the money changers in the temple story.

That is a pretty cool point! Hard to beat someone up without rage though.
Well, I don't see the point of beating someone up without anger.
TMI, I know, but...I was hit a bit as a child. I watched my brother being beaten too many times. I abhor hitting. It makes me "itchy". I don't like to feel "itchy". I don't even like "wraslin".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom