::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 21!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dubbel is explosive

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20160128_105438.jpg
    20160128_105438.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 24
So after the can can sale at grocery store they have one having anniversary sale a ton of items....only $.28. I got over 2 lbs of ground turkey..... $.56....what a deal

Oh, that part :)

I was thinking about her day to day struggles. When they asked her about that "God's will" was her reply.

Well yeah, that was her entire explanation for everything. It's kind of beyond our grasp to even think about the joyless life she leads. It's just basic survival. A lot of the world is like that, the western world is clueless.

Well yeah, that was her entire explanation for everything. It's kind of beyond our grasp to even think about the joyless life she leads. It's just basic survival. A lot of the world is like that, the western world is clueless.
I got the feeling she thought the photographer was silly and rediculous. Like she didn't have time for him. And her wariness regarding being photographed and the inappropriateness of him even speaking to her worried me. I felt he was invading her privacy.

I got the feeling she thought the photographer was silly and rediculous. Like she didn't have time for him. And her wariness regarding being photographed and the inappropriateness of him even speaking to her worried me. I felt he was invading her privacy.

Yup, I got more of a WTF are you here for?,is this some kind of game for you? My life is hard and you take picture for a living.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom