Maple body binding
Abalone rosette
Hand-rubbed oil finish

Radiused Ebony fretboard with Ebony binding & Abalone markers
Port Orford Cedar neck
Peghed brand geared tuners
Ebony & Maple Signature Headplate
K&K Twin Spot pickup

$1,200 If this sells I can buy the Mya Moe Bari that is selling here (>‿◠)✌ Small nick on the back of the headstock. Don't even know how it got there.

Does it come with a case?

The link at the top has pictures direct from the Mya Moe site and I can load the ones from home if you like. Yes it has a solid case that has some stickers on it from the first owner who had it custom made. I paid 1,300 for it a few months ago so I don't want to take any less than 1,200 and then I could pay for shipping to Ohio. Let me know.

Send me a private message and I'll give you my email address so you can pay via paypal. I'll also need your address to send (but put that info in the private message) :)
So close, yet so far. I'll be in PA this weekend at a Ukulele Underground Seasonista get together just 7 1/2 hours from you. Feel like a drive? LOL!

Last edited:
No problem. I knew I would lament not going through with it. If you ever sell it will you offer it to me first??????

J

Send me a private message and I'll give you my email address so you can pay via paypal. I'll also need your address to send (but put that info in the private message) :)
So close, yet so far. I'll be in PA this weekend at a Ukulele Underground Seasonista get together just 7 1/2 hours from you. Feel like a drive? LOL!

What, where and when is the UU Seasonista get together?

Mitch

It was this weekend. In Pennsylvania at Hacketts park. I'm in my hotel room right now. Will still be here in the morning. Plus Tommy and Jim are still here in the hotel as well and will meet up for breakfast. I'm not sure where you're coming from. Sounds like you've missed it. But we're planning on doing this every year. Hope we can get more people to come .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom