How do you change your user name

AussieUku

Reaction score
Hi everyone not sure if this is the right site to ask but here goes, how do you change your user name on this site and please admin if you read this post can you change my user name from AussieUku to AussieUke you can see the mistake I made with the spelling when I registered cheers.

Last edited:
Hi everyone not sure if this is the right site to ask but here goes, how do you change your user name on this site and please admin if you read this post can you change my user name from AussieUku to AussieUke you can see the mistake I made with the spelling when I registered cheers.

At the bottom right corner of every web page in this forum, there is a link titled CONTACT US (you have to scroll ALL THE WAY DOWN until it stops), if you click it, you will be taken to a page with a form to fill out which goes directly to the web site admins, and you have to write your request here and send it, and they will reply to you if you have put in a valid email address.

This is the only way that I know of to achieve your objective.

Thank you for your help I have now sent a email to admin cheers.

Any time! I had to do the same thing when I first joined, so dont feel silly for asking here, or for asking the admins for help - they are great folks! :)

Hello admin I have sent you a email and started this thread to find out how to change my username, at this time still no reply from you, so I will ask once again can you please change my username from AussieUku to AussieUke thank you.

Hello again admin I am still waiting for a reply from you (email was sent to you ages ago) about changing my username from AussieUku to the username I like to be know as to Aussieuke can this please be done cheers.

Maybe you should send a PM direct to one of the moderators, which is different from the Admins.

You can go into your profile and do 'Send New Private Message' and the when the 'Compose Message' page is on the screen, in the TO box, start typing any of the following names:

buddhu
ukulelehill
wickedwahine
kanaka916??
seeso

these folks are all moderators here on the forum (there are others but I dont remember their names).

if you want to send it to up to 5 people at once all from a SINGLE composed message, you can include up to 5 names in that box, each separated by a comma, and that way you dont have to write multiple messages, to multiple folks, and fill your PM storage (you only got 50 message slots total).

Make sure to include a link to THIS thread in your message.

Other than that, you can try to send another message like before, but it's likely that nobody with the power to do anything about your request has seen this thread yet, and I'm guessing that's why you've got no response so far.

Maybe you should send a PM direct to one of the moderators, which is different from the Admins.

You can go into your profile and do 'Send New Private Message' and the when the 'Compose Message' page is on the screen, in the TO box, start typing any of the following names:

buddhu
ukulelehill
wickedwahine
kanaka916??
seeso

these folks are all moderators here on the forum (there are others but I dont remember their names).

if you want to send it to up to 5 people at once all from a SINGLE composed message, you can include up to 5 names in that box, each separated by a comma, and that way you dont have to write multiple messages, to multiple folks, and fill your PM storage (you only got 50 message slots total).

Make sure to include a link to THIS thread in your message.

Other than that, you can try to send another message like before, but it's likely that nobody with the power to do anything about your request has seen this thread yet, and I'm guessing that's why you've got no response so far.

Ok thank you for your advice I will give what you said a try cheers.

Unfortunately, the username "AussieUke" is unavailable. Anything else you'd like?

Top Bottom