Song Help Request Combining Files to create a Book

brUKEman

Reaction score
I have several songs in PDF files which I wish to combine and create a book. Does anyone know of some Free Windows Software that can do this. I have the free Adobe, but they want you to pay $10 per month to use the service. Thanks.......

I tried the smallpdf.com online program and it worked beautifully. Thank you...

Just in case anyone with a Mac needs to do this, the bundled Apple PDF reader Preview not only reads and edits most graphic formats, it also handles PDFs with markup and will merge PDFs into one multipage document.

I have the latest Acrobat Pro. I'd be happy to do it for you.

You can use free PDF merger application

I have several songs in PDF files which I wish to combine and create a book. Does anyone know of some Free Windows Software that can do this. I have the free Adobe, but they want you to pay $10 per month to use the service. Thanks.......

Mr. John and Chiefnoda have already suggested a few online web applications to combine PDF files. Still, If you want to do the same task using a free desktop application then get it from: http://www.systotech.com/pdf-split-and-merge.aspx

Glad to hear that you have done your job accurately.

I also used an Online PDF merger for combining two PDF files and found very helpful. One can also try this free application.

Top Bottom