Song Help Request Chords to a kids song?

Cassie

Reaction score
Do you know the Chords to that old traditional kids song Risseldy Rosseldy? I remember that some of the words are, I married my wife in the month of june, risseldy rosseldy mo mo mo. I carried her off in a silver spoon, risseldy rosseldy hey bambossedy nickity nackity retriqual quality willoby wolloby mo mo mo. It's a great silly sing along song for when you have uke jams and gigs. You can even make up new words just as long as the risseldy rosseldy mo mo mo and the chorus stay the same. If I'm not mistaken, Pete Seeger sang it before. Since I'm blind, I'll need you to attach audio or post something to your youtube channel on how to play this song. If you can, please call out the chords as you play them so I will know which chord to play when. My laptop doesn't read music worth a flip so it would be easiest if I had something I could follow along with. I can play this on my Casio until I get my uke.

Last edited:
I got it. My chord recognition is sort of rusty but I'm using a program called band in a box to help get the chords right. I've actually made it into an Irish jig. I might have other songs in the future but for now, Thanks. Keep this one in mind for when you have uke jams and you need a song that has audience participation.

Top Bottom