"My Little Buttercup" chord/melody

Nice job, Josh. This is a great song. I like how effortless you move up and down the the fret-board.

On a similar note, I sing "You are My Sunshine" to my wife often. Perhaps I should take a cue from you and learn to play it on the uke.
Honestly, a majority of my uke playing is done in my man cave as a way to relax and have some me time but I think it would be nice to share my love of the uke with my wife, especially since her birthday is right around the corner.
Thanks for the inspiration.

Do it for sure! She will love it! Thanks for your compliment and for watching!

Nice job, Josh. This is a great song. I like how effortless you move up and down the the fret-board.

On a similar note, I sing "You are My Sunshine" to my wife often. Perhaps I should take a cue from you and learn to play it on the uke.
Honestly, a majority of my uke playing is done in my man cave as a way to relax and have some me time but I think it would be nice to share my love of the uke with my wife, especially since her birthday is right around the corner.
Thanks for the inspiration.

Easy "Sunshine" chords: C. F. C. G7. C. F. C. G7. C.

Nice! I enjoyed that.

Cool, nice strum pick strum set ...I like that ...must have a bash at it ...

Yeah, that was wonderful. There is something transfixing about hearing a ruggedly manly fellow with a deep voice singing "My Little Buttercup," while accompanying himself on the Ukulele. It has a convincing quality of sweet authenticity about it. Bravo, well done!

That was great!! Ive loved that song since I first heard it and saw it preformed in "The Three Amigos".. Ive never come across the chords for it though.. but I havent looked in a long time..
Thanks for sharing!!

Top Bottom