Waiting on my new PONO MTSHC-S is driving me CRAZY!!!

AcousticTones

Reaction score
And now we sit and wait... and wait... and... Um, is it here yet... What? Not yet... how about now... No... How about now... Yeah, I know it's been less than 48 hours since I placed the order and they are still setting it up and getting the pickup install, and it will be here soon... But is it here yet... Uhg....

Link to my baby that I will just continue to visit every hour on the hour:

http://www.theukulelesite.com/shop-by/brand/pono/pono-mtshc-s-spruce-mahogany-cutaway.html

The deliciously sweet anticipation is one of the best aspects of buying a new uke. Don't get addicted to it! :p

A real beauty. I'm sure you will love playing it.

I know HMS has about 5-7 days of backlog on their setups right now, but it is well worth the wait. Try buying a motorcycle or taking up skydiving, it will make the time pass faster. ;-)

Thanks Cfiimei. I can't afford a motorcycle and have already been skydiving multiple times... Now bring on the uke!!! :)

I agree, the wait is actually one of the best parts of getting a new uke. It will feel like you're high on drugs the day it's due to be delivered. The wait may feel excruciating now, but in a few weeks or months you'll wonder why you felt so crazy over those few days! :)

Be sure to post pictures when it arrives.

Top Bottom