Stock Ukuleles with Radiused Fingerboard?

maxmax

Reaction score
Hi Gang!

Wondering if you could tell me what ukuleles are available to purchase today, as in not custom ordering, with a radiused fingerboard?

I know some Ko'olau, higher end Pono's and the Collings have them. Am I missing any others? Looking at both tenor and concert sizes, perhaps even super soprano.

Many thanks in advance,
Max

all Maui Music ukes have a radius.....not sure about the sopranos....

Cocobolo Ukuleles are radiused. They can sometimes be found at Elderly, Fan, maybe a few other places without special order

Hi Gang!

Wondering if you could tell me what ukuleles are available to purchase today, as in not custom ordering, with a radiused fingerboard?

I know some Ko'olau, higher end Pono's and the Collings have them. Am I missing any others? Looking at both tenor and concert sizes, perhaps even super soprano.

Many thanks in advance,
Max

I strongly recommend the Pono Pro Classics. I have three tenors. They are easy to barre and I just love them.

Pono recently released a Pro Classic Concert with a radius neck.

Thanks for the replies, I appreciate it!

There are many customs with radiused necks that you could pick up at a bargain price, 2nd hand.

very few non-custom brands come with radius boards simply because it adds more expense cant think of any others than you have mentioned

Hi Max,

All of our ukuleles come standard with a 12" radius fingerboard, and we recently added "through the bridge stringing" as well. Our ukes are handmade and start at $329, which is a great value compared to many of their Hawaiian counterparts.

We recently created a Facebook page to post pictures and prices of our available ukuleles. I just posted 8 new ukuleles yesterday, and there will be more coming next week. Please take a look to see if anything catches your eye:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cocoboloukulelesmarketplace/

If you don't have access to Facebook, please contact me for pictures and the details: cocoboloukuleles@gmail.com

Also, please visit our web page for more information about our ukuleles: http://www.cocoboloukuleles.com/the-details.html

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks again,

Kevin

I think Ibanez

Incorrect, at least this is my experience:
I bought an Ibanez concert a few years ago, and one of the main reasons was that it was advertised as radiused. It is flat as a pancake. I got ripped off.

I second Cocobolo ukes. They have a wonderful tone, easy to play and great eye candy. I didn't have a concert size so bought one. I loved the tone so much I got a tenor. For the price of an all solid wood with a radius fretboard this can't be beat. Plus Kevin is fantastic to work with. All businesses should have customer support like his.

Top Bottom