Nfl predictions...

VELARCA

Reaction score
Ok, which one is your favorite team, and what are your predictions for this season... My, it raiders all the way, and they are doing better this season, they may go to play offs...

Green.
Bay.
Packers.

All the way.

Team to beat: Minnesota Vikings.

I predict the Texans will continue to suck and nothing will happen with the front office. Rick Smith has been a terrible GM for 11 years and still has a job somehow.

Raaaiiidddeeerrrssss!!!

I predict my Cardinals are back to the normal sucking. Carson Palmer is done. All is back to normal

Whoa! The negativity! ! ! It always amazes me what football can do to an otherwise even-tempered human being (myself included).

The Texans continue to take their fans on a roller coaster ride.

By far, the best stories in football are the youthful Raiders and Cowboys teams. They really look like they are having fun, while kicking some ass. As a teenager I was a huge fan of those Madden/Stabler led Raider teams. It would be great to see a Patriots-Raiders AFC championship game, before the Patriots go on to face Seattle again in a rematch from 2 years ago.

I grew up as a Cubs fan (got into the NFL later in life), so I am still on the positive/high from that World Series. I still break into "Go Cubs Go" and smile.

Vikings!!! All the way!! Oh wait a minute, I just remembered the last 3 games....

Last edited:
Why not!

Seahawks vs Patriots... again.

for an unofficial 12 Man Anthem (Seahawks) search YouTube or Google:
( We are Seattle Seahawks (cheering song by STRUM) ) :)

Pats won.... again, lets see what happens next season, only 5 more months waiting, the combine is in may

Top Bottom