Info Thread - Entry Level 'Ukuleles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanaka916

Reaction score
Entry level ukuleles

Before I went into rehab for Ukulele acquisition syndrome I discovered the Stagg Us 10 . It is a beautiful instrument for less that £20 and is really sweet sounding with Worth strings fitted. I customized mine by polishing the face with wadding and by sanding the head to the green nato wood. I then polished it.
The tone you can get from a cheap instrument is down to the size of the body. Or so I believe. The Stagg US 10 is slightly bigger than most soprano ukuleles.
It is worth every cent as a happy go lucky ukulele that will produce a good quality sound. Did I mention that you can customize and that they are under £20. Buy as many as you can and sell them to your friends. Stagg US 10.
And you only have the word of a mad man for it.

I was thinking

could some please tell me why the c string is bigger than the rest of the strings with aquila thank you:shaka::shaka::shaka:

:bowdown:

I purchased the other day a Stagg US 20 for £21-49pence an exellent buy from Amazon. A******

Thanks for all the links. Almost all of them recommend buying from MusicGuyMic on ebay though, and from what I can see his ebay page doesn't exist any more. Does anyone know whether he's under a different name or whether there's a new recommended alternative? The idea of getting a cheap ukulele with decent strings pre-fitted sounded ideal...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom