Song Help Request Spooky, ookie Halloween songs?

Nickie

Reaction score
Is anyone learning songs to play/sing for Halloween? I have the PDF files for all these songs, and more, arranged for ukulele, if anyone wants them. Let me know and I'll email the files to you!

Addams Family Theme

Werewolves in London

Spiders and Snakes

Witchy Woman

Bad Moon Risin

Those look like some fun songs. Would love to give them a try. Thanks for sharing.

Minor hijack alert...

I made up "The Zombie Song" and performed it at an Open Mic. It starts at 4:35 and runs to 7:15. Based off the oldie Come Go With Me. My voice goes high when singing this song but you'll be able to hear how it goes and follow along. Also, note this is C Am Dm G7 simple finger pattern.

Attachments

• zombie song.jpg
    zombie song.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 5
I like this one. Spooky!
Code:
0202                                             0120                                     0202        0120
Em7                                            A13                                       Em7        A13
In the cool of the evening when everything is gettin' kind of groovy

Em7                                              A13                                        Em7        A13
I call you up and ask you if you'd like to go with me and see a movie

Em7    
First you say no, you've got some plans for the night
                       0120              0101
                      A13                Bbdim  
And then you stop and say...            all right
                                                                                            2322
Em7                                    A13                           Em7       B7
Love is kinda crazy with a spooky little girl like you

You always keep me guessin', I never seem to know what you are thinkin'
And if a fellow looks at you, it's for sure your little eye will be a-winkin'

I get confused 'cause I don't know where I stand
And then you smile... and hold my hand
Love is kinda crazy with a spooky little girl like you......       Spooky,  hey yeah!

[riff/solo]

If you decide someday to stop this little game that you are playin'
I'm gonna tell you all the things my heart's been a-dyin' to be sayin'

Just like a ghost you've been a-hauntin' my dreams
So I'll propose... on Halloween
Love is kinda crazy with a spooky little girl like you ....... Spooky....spooky... etc.

If you guys will please PM me your email address, I'll send you the PDF file tomorrow or Thursday....

Top Bottom