FS: Martin omcpa4 w/case

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcrooks

Reaction score
Hey everyone I have for sale a very nice Martin omcpa4 guitar that is around 4-5 years old. It is in great condition it has a few minor scratches on the side and some minor wear near the soundhole (pick guard side) from strumming. The only other thing is the frets probably need to be dressed or replaced more so in the first few frets. It is the sapele version and really sounds great, it has served me very well. SOLD. shipped conus with case and oasis humidifier.
USA Martin for under $1000!
Please message me or email me for pics at:
U f g a t o r s f a n 1 1 @ h o t m a i l . C o m

Last edited:
[h=2]Martin OMCPA4 Performing Artist Acoustic[/h]Play the Martin OMCPA4 Performing Artist Series acoustic-electric and you'll experience the unique combination of legendary Martin tone and revolutionary onboard intelligence. Martin craftsmanship and premium quality materials are evident in every detail. Striking aesthetics, player comfort and versatility combined for solo, stage or studio performance.

[h=3]Fishman F1 Analog Electronics[/h]True plug in, tune up and play system provides an amazing mix of simplicity and functionality with volume and tone shaping capabilities, an onboard digital chromatic tuner and phase control. F1 Analog electronics are standard equipment on all PA4 models.

Thanks strum silly for the specs, yes this is a guitar, I figured most people here would know that.... Will get pics up Today but as I mentioned if anyone wants me to send them pics and more info please message me here or at my email listed above.

Thanks strum silly for the specs, yes this is a guitar, I figured most people here would know that....

Why, this is a ukulele site, not a guitar site...not all of us came from the guitar world.

You are right, which is why I thought most of those from the uke world would know that omcpa4 doesn't come close to any Martin uke model number ever made, and that those from the guitar world would recognize it.
I have edited the original post to include the word "guitar"
Thanks

Yeah, I certainly don't object to a "guitar" being advertised here on UU...I play guitar...I also drive so I have a nice 2005 Toyota Sequoia for sale...PM me for pix...

This uke has been sold.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom