seasonistas sing lennon?

Funny thing about those sorts of associations. I suppose folks don't save up for a record and listen to it for weeks on end any more...
The first Chicago record (Transit Authority) was the soundtrack to my first time through Lord of the Rings.
Tommy was for the Brothers Karamazov although Its a Beautiful Day and Richie Havens' Mixed Bag were in there, too.
Blue Cheer's Vincebus Eruptum played throughout Stranger in a Strange Land.

I won't find the time to record one. But this reminds me that while "Mind Games" was a hit, I was reading the novel Dune for the first time. Ever since then, I've always thought of it as a theme song for the book.

Imagine - John Lennon

A bit late to the party, but I hope some folks will take a moment to watch what my amazing friends at Sam Ash can do.

The fabulous Terry Velvet brings this lovely John Lennon song from the very depths of her heart and soul every week at the Sam Ash open mic, backed by her friend Doug on keys, usually me, and whoever else jumps in ... tonight Rob joined on drums partway through ... you can hear her introduce us as the V-Tones.

As we were sound-checking, Terry pointed to her belly and told me she is working on losing her last remaining fat roll ... she has already lost over 100 pounds! I asked how ... she said nutrition and discipline.

Top Bottom