anybody has fb problems

no problems here....

What sort of FB problems? I've had some issues with FB over the past few days (pictures posted on my newsfeed not showing up, or taking a long time to show up, for example) but they've been temporary. What have you been experiencing?

my problem was even opening up to fB , intermittent, freezing and partial pages.. I think its my router, I did order a new one, called the company
and they said they had to reconfigure the channels for 30 bucks, therefore they offered me a deal as a loyal customer with a discount price and free shipping
they said it would take too much time to reconfigure and it could be done.. but a new one for discount and I jumped... only thing it comes from california and
takes 5 business days Mark geez.

I've had similar problems, which I blame o either the fact that my computer is old or that my Internet service provider is AT&T. I think the FB site may have been buggy for a few days, but for all I know I may need a new router too!

I feel stupid. I thought you were asking anyone if they were having trouble with "F" flat (Fb) ... fwiw I thought it was pretty funny when you suggested the problem could happen to an entire region. Or thought it might have been an inside joke.

I thought it was "F" flat too. I actually didn't catch on until I saw it in capital letters.

Top Bottom